Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gary and Kathy Visit

Gary, my friend and roommate from college and med school, and his wife and our friend Kathy came to Denver to watch their son play in a soccer tournament. I took the opportunity to try and get some action sport shots. It's not as easy as it looks. I put the shots up on Flickr and you (Gary, Kathy, and Hunter)can share them as you like. I can't believe I didn't take pictures of us!
We had a couple of nice evenings out to dinner and really enjoyed ourselves. Hopefully we'll get together again soon.
I want to say that Gary did something truly marvelous and Heroic. A collegue had a liver disease and needed a transplant. Gary risked health and life to donate part of his liver, and had surgery this last March, and both are doing well. 3 cheers.

No comments: