Sunday, January 31, 2010

I forgot this one















I went in to Petsmart for supplies, and Santa was there getting "his" picture taken with dogs. I was walking through the store and Santa called out to me by name. What a surprise. It was somebody who recognized me from the office. She was working with Every Creature Counts, the organization that we adopted Tucker through. Now, I happened to have all the dogs in the Landcruiser, and they were willing to try getting all of us in one picture. It wasn't as easy as it sounds, because all of the dogs got pretty excited being in the store with all their buddies and all the other dogs. Several shots were required and these were the best we got. We couldn't get all the dogs to look at the camera at the same time.
Since it was somebody that knew me, I was extra generous with the donation amount for the pictures. We got a nice framed shot, and they were nice enough to email me the set.

No comments: